Holiday finance exclusively for employees of our Payroll Partners
Available to anyone who works for one of 60+ CLEVR Money Payroll Partners
Fast-track priority decision
- Secure a loan for between £5,500 and £10,000
- Representative APR 9.5%
- Fast-track decision
Many of us are looking forward to taking a well-earned break this year, whether it’s a family trip or a luxury break abroad, or a Staycation and exploring new parts of our own beautiful Isle.
While some travel firms offer holiday financing, the conditions attached may not suit your needs and you may be looking at alternatives to finance your getaway in a more flexible way.
And although credit cards can offer some useful consumer protection, their interest rates can make paying off the holiday more expensive than it has to be.
This is why we developed our Payroll Partner Holiday Loan, to allow employees of our partner organisations to fund their break via a credit union loan, repayable via payroll deduction.
The money could be in your account the next working day
The Exclusive CLEVR Money Payroll Partner Holiday Loan is available for workers whose employer is signed up to our payroll savings scheme.
People working for one of these 63 CLEVR Money Payroll Partner organisations can benefit from a loan of between £5,500 and £10,000 with a representative APR of 9.5%
Borrowers who are already a member of the credit union and saving via the monthly payroll deduction scheme will be given priority access to our loans team and could see the money transferred into their account within one working day.
Employees of Payroll Partner organisations who are not yet saving with the credit union will have their membership fast-tracked to ensure their loan can be paid out as quickly as possible.
Representative example: Borrowing £5,500 over 24 months will require repayments of £251.54 per month. Total amount repayable is £6,036.96 which includes interest at 9.5% Representative APR, Annual interest rate (fixed) 9.1%
The figures given above are for illustrative purposes only. The actual interest rates and repayment amounts may vary subject to loan amount and status.
Here's how it works...
- Complete the online application for the Exclusive Payroll Partner loan.
(if you are not already a member, you will apply for membership during the loan application)
- Respond to our email providing the evidence requested re: income and expenditure.
This will allow us to complete the standard affordability checks. We will provide simple instructions on how to do this
- Once you have submitted all of the required information, your application will be fast-tracked to one of our loans officers for review and determination.
- If approved, you will receive your Loan Agreement to review and sign in the post.
Once you sign and send it back, the funds can then be paid into your bank account
- If you are a new Payroll Partner Member, we will liaise with your payroll department to set up your payroll deduction.
You can choose how much you save directly from your salary each payday
This will cover both your loan repayments and pay into your CLEVR Money savings account
How does the payroll deduction work?
- We contact your payroll department to arrange for a set amount to be deducted from your salary each payday. This agreed amount will cover the loan instalment plus your agreed savings amount.
- The funds are paid by your payroll department to CLEVR Money and credited to your savings account.
- Then, on the agreed loan repayment date, the loan repayment is simply paid from your CLEVR Money savings account automatically.
- The excess funds remain in your savings account and can be accessed whenever you wish (all members must maintain a minimum savings account balance of £5. If you have a loan, this figure is £5 plus one loan repayment)
- If you have a Christmas Saver or Second Saver account, we can split the savings between these accounts on your request.
As with every loan from CLEVR Money, we make sure you understand exactly how much you’ll be paying back every month and what the total interest charge will be.
We charge fair interest rates and work with you to set up a payment plan which we know you can afford.
We work in a completely transparent manner, meaning you can be certain that there are no hidden fees, no set-up charges and no penalties if you’re able to pay the loan back ahead of schedule.
If you want to have a chat about our loans before applying, give our friendly lending team a call on 01253 478390.
In order to apply for a Payroll Partner Holiday Loan you must:
- Work for one of our payroll partners
- Be at least 18 years old
- Agree to the repayment method of payroll deduction
You must not:
- Be bankrupt, in a DRO or IVA
- Have had any outstanding CCJs within the last 24 months
- Have missed any repayments on credit within the last 6 months
- Have had any defaults within the last 12 months
- Have arrears on a credit union loan
Have any questions?
Please give our friendly loans officers a call on 01253 478390